User Agreement of the International Competition of Musical Performance “Kamerton Competition” Website
This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) regulates relations between
IP* Yelshevich Dmitry Grigoryevich (hereinafter referred to as “Kamerton Production” or “Administration”) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
“Kamerton Production” website is not a mass media outlet.
*IP (Rus. abbr.) – IE (Individual Entrepreneur)
By using this site, you agree with the terms of this Agreement.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, please do not use “Kamerton Production” website (www.kamerton.com.ru/)
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
– search for information on the website;
– receive information on the website;
– copy information to other websites indicating the source;
– use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes.
The Administration has the right:
– to create, modify, cancel the rules at its discretion and if necessary;
– to restrict access to any information on the website;
– to create, modify, delete information.
The user is obliged:
– to ensure the accuracy of the information provided;
– not to disrupt the website
– not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
– not to use scripts (programmes) for the automated collection of information and/or interaction with the website and its services
The Administration is obliged:
– to maintain the site’s operability unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control;
– to submit all available information about the user to the authorized state bodies in cases established by law.
Responsibility of the parties
– The Administration bears no responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources.
– The Administration bears no responsibility for the discrepancy between services expected by the user and actually received ones.
– The Administration bears no responsibility for the services provided by third parties.
– In the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.) the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the user, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
– This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
– The Agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
– The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at its discretion.
– The Administration does not notify users of any change in this Agreement.
This Agreement has been developed on the basis of legal documents of the service Praville.ru