This Policy defines the procedure for the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by the owner of the site IP* Yelshevich Dmitry Grigoryevich (hereinafter referred to as “Kamerton Production” or “Operator”).
*IP (Rus. abbr.) – IE (Individual Entrepreneur)
This Policy includes the following information:
– the purpose of personal data processing;
– the list of the personal data for the processing of which the consent of the personal data subject is given;
– name or surname, first name, patronymic and the address of the person who processes the personal data on behalf of the Operator, if the processing is entrusted to such a person;
– the list of actions with the personal data for which the consent has been given, a general description of the methods used by the Operator for personal data processing;
– the period during which the consent of the personal data subject is valid, as well as the method of its revocation, unless otherwise provided by federal laws;
– the information on how you can withdraw your consent to the personal data processing.
– Personal data – any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or identified individual (personal data subject);
– Operator – state agency, municipal authority, legal entity or individual who independently or in cooperation with other entities organizes and/or processes personal data as well as determines the purposes and scope of personal data processing;
– Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a combination of actions (operations) performed both automatically and manually with personal data, including collection, recording, arrangement, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, changing), extraction, use, distribution (including transfer), anonymizing, blocking and destruction of personal data.
Principles of personal data processing
– Personal data shall be processed on a legal and equitable basis.
– Personal data processing shall be restricted by achieving specific pre-determined and legal purposes.
– It is not allowed to process personal data for the purpose incompatible with that one of personal data collection.
– It is not allowed to combine the data bases containing personal data to be processed for incompatible purposes.
– There shall be processed only personal data that comply with the purposes of their processing.
– The scope and character of personal data to be processed shall comply with the intended purposes of such data processing.
– In the course of personal data processing it shall be necessary to ensure the personal data accuracy, their sufficiency and in case of need their adequacy for processing purposes.
– The Operator shall take the required measures or ensure their adoption to delete or specify incomplete or inaccurate data.
– Personal data shall be stored in a form that allows verification of the identity of personal data subjects only to the extent necessary for processing purposes unless the personal data storage time is not established by federal laws, agreements concluded with personal data subjects as a beneficiary or guarantor party. Personal data shall be destroyed or depersonalized upon achieving the set goals as well as when such goals cease to be relevant unless otherwise stipulated by federal laws.
List of personal data collected
The site Operator may collect the following information about site users:
– surname, name, patronymic;
– postal address, etc.;
– e-mail address;
– phone number;
– other information.
User personal data management
Revocation of the consent to the processing of the user personal data, as well as deletion of the user personal data is possible upon his/her written request sent to the Operator’s e-mail email@example.com, however, in case of withdrawal of the consent or deletion of the personal data, the Operator cannot guarantee high-quality and comprehensive provision of information and/or services.
Use of information
The following are some ways to use your personal information:
– for internal report;
– to provide information and services requested by the user;
– to respond to user requests;
– to improve the quality of site production;
– to improve the quality of service;
– to monitor the website;
– to send various electronic correspondence;
– to generate statistics.
The Operator does not sell the user personal data and does not transfer them to third parties without the consent of the user.
The following are some cases of transferring user personal information:
– in cases in which it is required by special services or by law.
– Children of all ages can freely use this site.